Monday, November 21, 2011

Behind

I know I was supposed to do this on Friday, but this month has been a little crazy.
Anyways, I just wanted to give a brief rundown of what we've been doing in our final project group. First off, we won't be going through Librivox, because my group decided to cut the play down to about an hour. So I will be figuring out how to create our own podcast or find some other way to get it out online for people to access.
We did a trial run of recording and script reading on Thursday. It went well, and we discovered somethings we need to work on, such as microphone placement and how to work the program.
Something that I need to work on personally is my voices for the characters I'm reading (Horatio and Laertes). I tend to be fairly monotone in general, and breaking from that for this is something I'm working on, and will continue to do over Thanksgiving break along with getting my lines down. The others in the group don't seem to have the same issue, which is good for them.
Our plan is to have a long recording session the Saturday after break, December third I think, so we can start working on editing and all of that jazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment